Sasko Flour Festive Fun
Sasko Flour was one of the sponsors for the Dinner Diva Show, and they have shared a number of Quick, Fun and Entertaining tips for you to keep the kids and the rest of the family occupied and nourished during this festive season. The recipe below is from their “Sasko Flour Festive Push Pop Cakes” range.
Lemon Cream Cheese Push Pop Cakes
Sasko Quick Treats Vanilla Muffin Mix
140ml vegetable oil
2 Nulaid eggs
100g (1/2 a packet) Moirs Lemon Creams
100g (1/2 tub) Cream cheese
100ml cream (whipped)
1 cup icing sugar
zest of 1 lemon
1 piping bag and nozzle/1 Ziplock bag
12 Push Pop Cake Containers
- Preheat the oven to 180*C
- Grease and line a 30cm by 40cm baking tray
- In a bowl mix together oil, milk and eggs, then add the Vanilla Muffin mix.
- Pour into the baking tray and bake for 18 min, remove and set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream cheese until softened. Mix together the cream cheese, cream and icing and pop this mix into an icing bag or a Ziplock bag (You can just cut off the corner and use it as a piping bag)
- Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor or by putting them in a bag and crushing them with a rolling pin and pop into a bowl
- Remove the cake from the baking tray, place on a board and peel away the baking paper.
- Take off the lid of each container and set aside, take apart the container and push up stick and use the stick attachment to cut out 24 circles and set these aside.
- Put the push pop attachment back into the container and assemble the push pop cakes by pushing a circle of into each of the bottoms.
- Top that with squirt cream cheese icing, some crushed biscuits, another circle of cake and finish off with more icing and some grated zest.
I am not being paid to share or post this recipe.